Lifestyle change.

Good luck OP, just wondering though any correlation between the increase in chest twinges and the title run in?

Haha, i can't see it's helping.

No, i get them on a daily basis along with heartburn. I guess that the older I am getting the more aware I am that i am starting to fall apart. I honestly believe that all i need to do is lose some weight and eat and drink a lot healthier. I have to admit that i am crap with doctors and medication, and so the reality of me going to a doctor for a check up is pretty slim.

I'm currently just over 13 stone, at 5ft8 and 26 yo. Heaviest I've ever been. Been in the final year of a degree which has been arduous at times, I've feasted on sugary snacks and fast food too much, with next to no exercise.

I rarely drink, unless it's a few pints at City every now and then, but have started smoking again for the past year. Need to try and knock the fags on the head, luckily my degree finishes at the same time as the football season, so looking forward to using my days wisely to get back onto meal prep and do a couple hours training a day while I hunt for a job. Always been very good at cardio, and got quite fit last summer at about 11st4lbs, but think I'm gonna focus more this time on strength training and getting down to a solid 12 stone, with some strength in my upper body, arse and legs.

Haha, i can't see it's helping.

No, i get them on a daily basis along with heartburn. I guess that the older I am getting the more aware I am that i am starting to fall apart. I honestly believe that all i need to do is lose some weight and eat and drink a lot healthier. I have to admit that i am crap with doctors and medication, and so the reality of me going to a doctor for a check up is pretty slim.

Heartburn itself can be an indicator of heart disease.

Someone I know had to have a triple bypass and his only symptom was severe heartburn.

He went to the doc about it and wasn’t allowed home. He was admitted to hospital immediately.

Take care Blue!

Heartburn itself can be an indicator of heart disease.

Someone I know had to have a triple bypass and his only symptom was severe heartburn.

He went to the doc about it and wasn’t allowed home. He was admitted to hospital immediately.

Take care Blue!

I have suffered with heartburn for over 20 years and so i'm not overly worried about it, as i said i am crap when it comes to doctors but fully understand i'm being a dick as well :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.