Lift needed

PistonBlue said:
Where do you live?

I live in Heaton Chapel, Stockport. I will travel to a pick up point though.<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Are you called Rachel? And are you ace?

;-)

No mate, my ex missis is though and at the time I thought she was ace. I really need to change that to be honest.

I will be driving down and returning on Saturday if any one of several people currently trying to get me a ticket this week come up trumps, and will gladly help you out if anything turns up, PM me and I'll let you know if I have any luck ticket wise today or tomorrow.

RACHACE said:
PistonBlue said:
Where do you live?

I live in Heaton Chapel, Stockport. I will travel to a pick up point though.

-- Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am --

Pigeonho said:
Are you called Rachel? And are you ace?

;-)

No mate, my ex missis is though and at the time I thought she was ace. I really need to change that to be honest.
Oopps, sorry Blue.

Pigeonho said:
RACHACE said:
I live in Heaton Chapel, Stockport. I will travel to a pick up point though.

-- Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am --

Oopps, sorry Blue.

PMSL!<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 11:53 am --<br /><br />
legmister said:
hi there is room in my car, the only problem is i need a ticket,

Still no luck then legmister? It seems these tickets are like gold dust unless you have a pot of gold to buy one with!

I have a spare coach ticket if you are interested, leaves from Bredbury about 7am Saturday morning, let me know if you are interested, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.