Lifts In Shops

Blue Hefner

We have a 16 month old child so as she is in the pram, we need to use lifts. We were in House of Fraser before and it has 6/7 floors and 4 lifts

Painful isn’t the word. You got to wait ages, they are full. Cunts can’t be arsed waiting so they get on at level 1 go to down so they can go up etc

However my main point is this. If it was up to me I would ban able bodied people from using them. Unless you have a stick, wheelchair, child or pregnant, you should be using the stairs or escalator

We were on the ground floor going to the 6th floor. We get to the first floor and security guard got in and pressed to go to lower ground. Meaning her had to go all the way up to go all the way down! I’d have sacked him, if it was up to me

Rant over

We have a 16 month old child so as she is in the pram, we need to use lifts. We were in House of Fraser before and it has 6/7 floors and 4 lifts

Painful isn’t the word. You got to wait ages, they are full. Cunts can’t be arsed waiting so they get on at level 1 go to down so they can go up etc

However my main point is this. If it was up to me I would ban able bodied people from using them. Unless you have a stick, wheelchair, child or pregnant, you should be using the stairs or escalator

We were on the ground floor going to the 6th floor. We get to the first floor and security guard got in and pressed to go to lower ground. Meaning her had to go all the way up to go all the way down! I’d have sacked him, if it was up to me

Rant over

Get your point - there used to be lift attendants in flats and shops - however to "cut costs" these long since got axed . Doing it yourself became all the rage.... one man operated buses, no guards on trains, self service tills, ATM's ( close your bank branch ) - its all for our own good and we reap the reward of all those savings in lower prices in shops cheap bus fares and train travel.

My rant over

I have just had a knee replacement about 5 weeks ago & have just returned to work. On my 1st day back had to wait for 8 minutes on the way home as could not walk down 5 floors. Considering we only have 1 person in a wheelchair & a couple of other disabled people it is a disgrace. Even stopped on the 1st floor for security guard to go to ground floor. Later on that week someone actually barged past me to get in there. As soon as I am ok I am never taking a lift again.

Yep, and fair play to them, they're always back in 5 mins...........!

sorry to go on but we are this sort of subject - came out of Lidl today and saw a stand up row going on. Some **** had left a German Shepherd dog in the load bay of a Volvo estate in the weather we have had today !! The guy arguing with him was saying it was there when he went in 20 mins before and is still there now - clearly in distress because the owner chose to argue his point rather than see to his dog. His defence? " but I have only been about 5 minutes " of course............ guy should have bashed his fucking window in and let the dog out

So, which bright spark on planet Equalrightsbollox decided that having a baby is the same as having a disability?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.