Lifts In Shops

Cunts can’t be arsed waiting so they get on at level 1 go to down so they can go up etc

We were on the ground floor going to the 6th floor. We get to the first floor and security guard got in and pressed to go to lower ground. Meaning her had to go all the way up to go all the way down! I’d have sacked him, if it was up to me
Pretty much every building over here has lifts, and the amount of thick fuckers who still don't know how to use them genuinely astounds me on a daily basis.

Constantly see the fuckwittery you describe above, with people regularly getting in a descending lift when they want to go up and vice versa.

Shopping malls are the worst for it. But not sure if it's laziness or sheer stupidity as I've encountered plenty of people who press down when they actually want to go up because their tiny brains think the lift has to be summoned down to them first!

Kids love escalators and I think you’ll find most people are pretty helpful

We have a 16 month old child so as she is in the pram, we need to use lifts. We were in House of Fraser before and it has 6/7 floors and 4 lifts

Painful isn’t the word. You got to wait ages, they are full. Cunts can’t be arsed waiting so they get on at level 1 go to down so they can go up etc

However my main point is this. If it was up to me I would ban able bodied people from using them. Unless you have a stick, wheelchair, child or pregnant, you should be using the stairs or escalator

We were on the ground floor going to the 6th floor. We get to the first floor and security guard got in and pressed to go to lower ground. Meaning her had to go all the way up to go all the way down! I’d have sacked him, if it was up to me

Rant over

You chose to have a kid. I'll choose to take the lift. I'll also accept neither of us taking the lift in lieu of those not given a choice of circumstance.

Last edited:
So how do you know who needs the lift? As let's say a person has a broncial comdition that delibetates them going up more than say, 2 flights of stairs, but on the surface look perfectly healthy, or someone has a thigh strain or is recovering from some damage to their leg where too much time on them is painful but don't show outward signs.

Both would look perfectly healthy and so barred from using the lift.

Our private work lift has a policy of you only have access if you genuinely need to use it, but public lifts are for the public, lazy or a person in need, both have a right to use it.

Personally in department stores I use the escalators and never use the lift as I am not in need of it.

Unfortunately a lot of people are lazy, from people using a lift unecessaraly, driving to a shop 10 mins walk away for a paper, getting on a bus for one stop, people with buggies not folding them up to get on a bus, and (bus again) people whem standing at the front and not moving up blocking getting off, and people who get taxis from deansgate to tge northern qtr (it's a 10-15 min walk ffs)

So how do you know who needs the lift? As let's say a person has a broncial comdition that delibetates them going up more than say, 2 flights of stairs, but on the surface look perfectly healthy, or someone has a thigh strain or is recovering from some damage to their leg where too much time on them is painful but don't show outward signs.

Both would look perfectly healthy and so barred from using the lift.

Our private work lift has a policy of you only have access if you genuinely need to use it, but public lifts are for the public, lazy or a person in need, both have a right to use it.

Personally in department stores I use the escalators and never use the lift as I am not in need of it.

Unfortunately a lot of people are lazy, from people using a lift unecessaraly, driving to a shop 10 mins walk away for a paper, getting on a bus for one stop, people with buggies not folding them up to get on a bus, and (bus again) people whem standing at the front and not moving up blocking getting off, and people who get taxis from deansgate to tge northern qtr (it's a 10-15 min walk ffs)

I think we can safely say that we have established that the world needs less lazy cunts

Ah, meldrewism rears its balding head on bluemoon once again. Prams cant go in lifts? Ffs! Wider parking spaces for buggies are really useful as the law insists on car seats nowadays and you need swing room for the door to get that in and out. Im not bothered wether theyre near the entrance as my legs work, but presumably they're often converted disabled bays

I am fit and healthy but when I am with the kids I deliberately make sure we use the lift in aflecks , they love it.
Some lifts are an experience.
The shard has the fastest lift I have been in , thought it was going to do a Charlie and chocolate factory and smash through the roof

Was in JL Nottingham a while back. Had to use the lift to go down to the car park because of the buggy. The lift filled up as a man got in with his wife the automatic voice thingy said 'overloaded' so the guy looked at his 'wife?' and told her she would have to use the stairs and she was carrying 3 big boxes.

im lazy so I need to use the lift , also handy for when you need a pee.as for parking in disabled bays,they are always nearest the doors to the shops so very handy, fuck the disabled,they can park where they want and get free cars as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.