Ligue 1 17/18

Yep, and Neymar was visibly pissed off at Cavani for taking the penalty. Looks like Neymar really does just want the attention and fame. Early unrest in Paris?
mbappe most be like what the hell have i gotten myself into haha

Figured I'd watch Monaco PSG tonight, PSG are even more frustrating in front of goal than we are. Missed about 4-5 sitters in the second half alone, then Mbappe with a Nasri moment in the wall to let a freekick in. He's had a total stinker against his former team.

The league is ruined though, PSG so much better than their only realistic rival.

Just realized Guedes is contracted to PSG. Their attack will become even younger and more frightening next summer - Neymar-Mbappe-Guedes looks like the world's best forward trio.

Note to yourself : Neymar's going nowhere next summer.

Figured I'd watch Monaco PSG tonight, PSG are even more frustrating in front of goal than we are. Missed about 4-5 sitters in the second half alone, then Mbappe with a Nasri moment in the wall to let a freekick in. He's had a total stinker against his former team.

The league is ruined though, PSG so much better than their only realistic rival.

Ligue 1 was pretty much a one horse race anyway, but now it's like the SPL!

Mbappe plays as CF sided by Neymar and Di Maria tonight, for the first time this season if I'm not mistaken. Already scored (42 min).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.