Ligue 1 players

Sir Joe Aguero

With the collapse of the TV rights deal in Ligue 1 combined with the pandemic stopping attendance, revenues are massively down in Ligue 1 and may lead to some clubs needing to sell.

Any players that would improve us or be an option down the line? Auoar is the obvious one. We're a bit stacked at CB but Benoit Badiashile looks unbelievable physically, great in the air & can pass like Laporte (from the obligatory Youtube comps).

PSG have a number of players who would excel at City, Mbappé, Neymar, Icardi, Gueye, Verratti. Although PSG are unlikely to be forced into any sort of fire sale.

Outside of PSG, Aouar at Lyon is a top talent but I would be tempted to go for his heir, Rayan Cherki.

My top target would 100% be Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes, he seems like a perfect Fernandinho replacement. Boulaye Dia could be an outside chance as a centre-forward, at Reims.

PSG have a number of players who would excel at City, Mbappé, Neymar, Icardi, Gueye, Verratti. Although PSG are unlikely to be forced into any sort of fire sale.

Outside of PSG, Aouar at Lyon is a top talent but I would be tempted to go for his heir, Rayan Cherki.

My top target would 100% be Eduardo Camavinga from Rennes, he seems like a perfect Fernandinho replacement. Boulaye Dia could be an outside chance as a centre-forward, at Reims.
You have to be joking with that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.