Ligue 1 Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that Roberto is another wasted talent, who doesn’t have the inner drive to fulfill his potential.
I’ve managed to ascertain that Sandler has an ankle injury but Roberts seems to have simply disappeared at Troyes. Whether he was wasted, wasteful, or a combination of the two we just may never know.

Troyes lost heavily away at Lens last night, 4-0. Kabore and Palmer-Brown came on for Troyes when the game was already out of reach, but it’s good to see Seko Fofana doing well and captaining his side.

Crazy shit going on again tonight, payet smacked on the head with a bottle from the crowd in the lyon marseille game. Seems everytime i switch on ligue 1 games on bt sport theres something going on

Crazy shit going on again tonight, payet smacked on the head with a bottle from the crowd in the lyon marseille game. Seems everytime i switch on ligue 1 games on bt sport theres something going on
Yeah, a plastic bottle of water hit him on the side of the face when preparing to take a corner, ref has taken the teams off, and as yet they haven't reappeared and this happened about 35 - 40 minutes ago

Yeah, a plastic bottle of water hit him on the side of the face when preparing to take a corner, ref has taken the teams off, and as yet they haven't reappeared and this happened about 35 - 40 minutes ago
Lyon warming up, still no marseille though, crowd been warned one last chance

Watching the replay of payet getting hit by the bottle, why does he go to ground right in front of the lyon ultras? If that was me, I would have been out of there sharpish

Game called off, tune in next week for more of the same from jonathon and clive, Ive now seen clive allen play for city more than I have seen him commentate on french football, and thanks to peter reid thats saying something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.