Ligue 1 Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troyes defeated Lorient tonight and leapfrog them in the table. The lesser spotted Patrick Roberts finally made it to the bench but not on the pitch. That was his first involvement since September.

Relegation/Promotion playoff going to penalties right now between St. Etienne and Auxerre.

Mangala playing for St. Etienne

St. Etienne down

The fans have stormed the pitch and launched flares and all sorts, disgraceful scenes.

Watched the St Etienne game as they are the French team who's results I look out for, I think its the kit that attracted me.

As others have said awful scenes at the end, tbh though they've had an awful season and relegation is hardly a suprise. They got rid of Claude Puel (remember him) far too late.

Even though they've not won the league for 40 years they are tied with PSG for most league titles, their average attendances are around 5th/6th in the division, it's probably the equivalent of someone like Spurs going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.