Limited availability - OS tickets - Newcastle home

Kladze

Already bought plane tickets for Manchester, and was planning on buying tickets for the game when general sale opened, but when I try to buy tickets it says that they only have limited availability and I can't buy them. What can I do to get a couple of tickets? Would be a bummer to be in Manchester and not being able to go to the game.

Search through the forum to find the thread on the last 5 match ticket demand.

You will see my thoughts on the system that has left yourself and I suspect a good few like you with an almost nil chance of getting tickets for any of the final games as a one off fixture!

Contact supporter services and explain your problem. I'm sure they will be sympathetic if you're at least a blue member with a fair few points.

Or check viagogo. They're shown as this evil creature on here, but there are a few people who sell at less than face value so it's not all bad. You do have to be a member to buy though.

MaineRoadBlue said:

You will see my thoughts on the system that has left yourself and I suspect a good few like you with an almost nil chance of getting tickets for any of the final games as a one off fixture!
Thanks. Hadn't seen the thread. Looks like I might have a problem now.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 am --<br /><br />
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Contact supporter services and explain your problem. I'm sure they will be sympathetic if you're at least a blue member with a fair few points.

Or check viagogo. They're shown as this evil creature on here, but there are a few people who sell at less than face value so it's not all bad. You do have to be a member to buy though.
Might do that. Thanks.

Viagogo - are they reliable?

Kladze said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Thanks. Hadn't seen the thread. Looks like I might have a problem now.

-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 am --

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:

Might do that. Thanks.

Viagogo - are they reliable?

I assume so. What happens is that seasoncard holders put their tickets on sale if they can't go. The club then issue a paper ticket on the day. You might even get it sent to you I'm not sure. Probably depends on the time between booking and the fixture.

Managed to get a couple of tickets with the Norwegian branch. Thanks for all your replies.

Kladze said:
Managed to get a couple of tickets with the Norwegian branch. Thanks for all your replies.

Nice one,safe trip.

Kladze said:
Please use better codes next time e.g. you got the tickets from the Moos Side Branch - doen't attract rag attention! Enjoy your weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.