Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

It really is laughable and the final insult in this sorry debacle, to have my email contact accessible to all 92 recipients of that email.

Anyway, I've got 91 snide 125 shirts to shift, I best get on...now, where's that list...
Sorry mate, maybe you misunderstood but GDPR are the General Data Protection Regulations that expect the club to hold yours, and other people’s personal data well erm....personal. It is supposed to be secure and not shared

Sorry mate, maybe you misunderstood but GDPR are the General Data Protection Regulations that expect the club to hold yours, and other people’s personal data well erm....personal. It is supposed to be secure and not shared

I fully understood squirty, it's considered to be a pretty serious breach as well, as most are personal email addresses. The email was sent by Fanatics, obo MCFC, and heads should roll over this..

@Gray - I've just replied to the email and copied everyone in...this shit just got real :)

It will be interesting to hear their comments.
Well done mate, I shall be all over this tomorrow. They are a completely clueless bunch of pricks.

Just found out you complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who are based in Wilmslow, I am really going to enjoy this.

Last edited:
It really is laughable and the final insult in this sorry debacle, to have my email contact accessible to all 92 recipients of that email.

Anyway, I've got 91 snide 125 shirts to shift, I best get on...now, where's that list...
Does that include Karen7

Well done mate, I shall be all over this tomorrow. They are a completely clueless bunch of pricks.

Just found out you complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who are based in Wilmslow, I am really going to enjoy this.

Why do you think it’s a good idea to complain to the ICO that city have breached GDPR? That will just leave the club open to a massive fine. Not really sure that’s any help!

Why do you think it’s a good idea to complain to the ICO that city have breached GDPR? That will just leave the club open to a massive fine. Not really sure that’s any help!
It might wake them the fuck up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.