Links to Other Sites

Bluebird1

Please, please, please, if you want us to look at something on another site just copy and paste the actual article rather than posting links, particularly if it is a derogatory one about City. I don't want to have to click on the link as it provides more revenue to that site.

There have been a few links recently to other fan websites (including Rag Cafe) and there is no way I want to go on them. I miss out on an awful lot because of that lol.

Bluebird1 said:
Please, please, please, if you want us to look at something on another site just copy and paste the actual article rather than posting links, particularly if it is a derogatory one about City. I don't want to have to click on the link as it provides more revenue to that site.

There have been a few links recently to other fan websites (including Rag Cafe) and there is no way I want to go on them. I miss out on an awful lot because of that lol.

There's a much easier solution: just don't go on to these other sites!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't want to read any drivel spewed out by plastics from London or Singapore.

There's an article on here that explains why it's better to copy and paste the article rather than just lazily post a link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yournotreallygoingtoclickthisareyou.co.uk/ffsitsajoke/wakeup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.yournotreallygoingtoclickthisareyou ... oke/wakeup</a>

raininspain said:
Bluebird1 said:

There's a much easier solution: just don't go on to these other sites!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't want to read any drivel spewed out by plastics from London or Singapore.
Don't worry Pete, I don't go on them:-) It's just that sometimes newspaper articles are worth reading but I object to them getting revenue from us!
daveduke67 said:
There's an article on here that explains why it's better to copy and paste the article rather than just lazily post a link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yournotreallygoingtoclickthisareyou.co.uk/ffsitsajoke/wakeup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yournotreallygoingtoclickthi ... oke/wakeup</a>
Ha, you can't catch me like that ...

So whilst you admit you want to read an article and it costs you nothing, you don't wish for them to be remunerated for that? Even though a click is worth less than 0.1p

Sorry but that's ridiculous and petty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.