Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due an injury, Christ that’s a stretch isn’t it. I like Jesus and ideally wouldn’t want to lose him but we also can’t rely on him. Whenever he’s had to fill Agueros shoes he’s failed more often that not. Occasions he’s been great, Madrid games the best example but then there’s been the arsenal and Lyon game where he’s not stepped up. I don’t dislike him and ideally I want to keep him. If he was part of the deal I’d imagine a striker wouldn’t be long from coming in as back up

Utter bollocks.

I'd be a lot happier to nail down the CB we desperately need before spunking a huge fortune on a 3 years past his best prima donna who makes everything he does all about him.

Let some othe club have the drama.

Imagine, getting rid of Jesus and first game messi does his ACL. Next game Sergio does his knee again.

Not to mention that within a six month period he'd be agitating in the press for a move.

He apparently had his chance 7 or 8 years ago and turned us down. Fuck him. Nobody is bigger than the club.

Logged in, seen the coronation street thread was top of the page, cried a little, logged out.
Lousy cunts.

The only downside to Messi coming at this moment in time is that we may never get to see him live. Covid restrictions could still he in place so there won't be full attendances dt the Etihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.