Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a picture of him going into training at Barca on BBC sport
His I haven’t got a contract and I’m not there player I don’t want to be there lasted a week
If he doesn’t come this window Inwould sack it off personally
It was now or never and it’s looking like a big fat Never

Well there is a picture of him going into training at Barca on BBC sport
His I haven’t got a contract and I’m not there player I don’t want to be there lasted a week
If he doesn’t come this window Inwould sack it off personally
It was now or never and it’s looking like a big fat Never

What do you expect him to do?

He's hardly come out with an Alan Partridge / Tony Hayers-esque "Can I shock you? I LIKE being here!" has he?

i have a feeling something is going to happen with messi and a deal could be on the cards, i even think city are willing to let players go the other way to get messi even jesus leaving

i think if we signed messi on a free would jesus get game time ? i think the front 3 would be messi aguero sterling if all are fit then we have torres ? i just think barca are going to see messi back in training and it blowing up and city offer a good £100milion and jesus

i have a feeling something is going to happen with messi and a deal could be on the cards, i even think city are willing to let players go the other way to get messi even jesus leaving

i think if we signed messi on a free would jesus get game time ? i think the front 3 would be messi aguero sterling if all are fit then we have torres ? i just think barca are going to see messi back in training and it blowing up and city offer a good £100milion and jesus

Well tolmie might agree with you, as he says it isn't over .

The Barca propaganda train has been in full force with videos and pics of him back at training today.

Really cant see us paying that when we can have him for nothing in a year also jesus must be worth at least £70m to us £50m is the most we would go imo and I'd hope so too

Really cant see us paying that when we can have him for nothing in a year also jesus must be worth at least £70m to us £50m is the most we would go imo and I'd hope so too

the thing is in a year time pep would be working on his next move and i can not see him staying for 3 more seasons when messi comes next season ? its has to be now or nothing for pep and city

Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.