Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite ... 17 years as a player, 5 years as a manager, so he's been away about 1/3 of the time the marriage lasted. And he grew up with her too, so they go way back. Also, Bartomeu and Rossell taking over was when the relationship broke down. Now they've left it's like the relationship has been through couples therapy and his wife has put on his favourite lingerie again.

As for his statements ... I dunno with Pep. He says a lot of things, has a bit of a tendency to tell people what they want to hear. I wouldn't be confident he'd turn down Barcelona, especially given the way 2020 has worked out personally and professionally. We could be like the mistress who he swears he's going to marry but it turns out we've just been a bit on the side. C'est la vie.

He has never, ever told people what they want to hear. He's previously said nothing at all at either Barca or Bayern.

What he has said is that the way Barca is, drove him mental & he'll never manage the team again. He loves it here, he hates it there.

If he goes back, it will be to retire from top level management.

He's just said yet again, he wants to stay at City so obviously that's a polite way of saying 'go fuck yourself' to the guy who wants to take him to Barca.

There is more chance of Sheikh Mansour managing Barca, than Pep.

Barcelona need to reduce their wages by €190,000,000 per year or they will go bankrupt by the beginning of the year.

They cannot borrow any more money. They can't get bailed out without losing their status as a fan owned club.

Messi has all the cards to walk away if he wants. They are breaking their contract with the players by reneging on salaries.

He has never, ever told people what they want to hear. He's previously said nothing at all at either Barca or Bayern.

What he has said is that the way Barca is, drove him mental & he'll never manage the team again. He loves it here, he hates it there.

If he goes back, it will be to retire from top level management.

He's just said yet again, he wants to stay at City so obviously that's a polite way of saying 'go fuck yourself' to the guy who wants to take him to Barca.

There is more chance of Sheikh Mansour managing Barca, than Pep.

He says stuff people want to hear all the time.

Maybe he will retire from top level management. They're talking about Xavi for the manager role, Pep for something else.

I'm not saying it's definitely gonna happen, just that it's a good possibility. It's a grey area, I feel like you're taking a bit of a black and white view here.

You buy his line about signing depending on 'doing a good season'? You seriously think if he said "I want to sign a new contract right now" City wouldn't have it on the table in ten seconds flat? He's not signed a contract because he's not made up his mind, of course it's possible he's going and of course Barcelona will be on the shortlist. This is basic stuff.

He says stuff people want to hear all the time.

Maybe he will retire from top level management. They're talking about Xavi for the manager role, Pep for something else.

I'm not saying it's definitely gonna happen, just that it's a good possibility. It's a grey area, I feel like you're taking a bit of a black and white view here.

You buy his line about signing depending on 'doing a good season'? You seriously think if he said "I want to sign a new contract right now" City wouldn't have it on the table in ten seconds flat? He's not signed a contract because he's not made up his mind, of course it's possible he's going and of course Barcelona will be on the shortlist. This is basic stuff.

He's not signing yet because he doesn't know for sure whether he can motivate the players to perform as he wants, over the season.

The day he can't do that, he has already clearly said, he will leave, no messing about.

It isn't possible he's going to Barca, he hates the whole circus. He had to have a year off to recover from it.

If they did agree to a 30% pay cut theyd only be getting salaries more in line with the market. Been over paying on salaries for years.

The mismanagement of one of the largest clubs in the world is shocking to be on the brink of bankruptcy and yet no authority or regulator has done anything. City’s financial structure remains the issue. Madness

He's not signing yet because he doesn't know for sure whether he can motivate the players to perform as he wants, over the season.

The day he can't do that, he has already clearly said, he will leave, no messing about.

It isn't possible he's going to Barca, he hates the whole circus. He had to have a year off to recover from it.

It absolutely is *possible* and that won't change no matter how much you stamp your feet and deny it on here. You're a proper delicate flower when someone disagrees with you NK.

It absolutely is *possible* and that won't change no matter how much you stamp your feet and deny it on here. You're a proper delicate flower when someone disagrees with you NK.

I don't like our own fans spreading baseless made up, bullshit which is designed to impress wankers like that Barca turd who comes on here. Anything is 'possible' Mourinho could come here next season wuth Ryan Giggs as his assistant. But it's not very likely & neither is that.

Pep is going to suddenly decide to quit football management on the offchance that particular **** gets elected at Barca ? Why ffs ?

He can go back there whenever he wants. He doesn't have to jump to some fucking no msrks whim.

If he does ok here he'll be here on a new contract. Exactly as he has said, all along.

Otherwise he'll go, exactly as he has said all along.

I don't like our own fans spreading baseless made up, bullshit which is designed to impress wankers like that Barca turd who comes on here. Anything is 'possible' Mourinho could come here next season wuth Ryan Giggs as his assistant. But it's not very likely & neither is that.

Pep is going to suddenly decide to quit football management on the offchance that particular **** gets elected at Barca ? Why ffs ?

He can go back there whenever he wants. He doesn't have to jump to some fucking no msrks whim.

If he does ok here he'll be here on a new contract. Exactly as he has said, all along.

Otherwise he'll go, exactly as he has said all along.

All the reasons I've outlined for you in previous posts. Why do you come on a discussion board if you don't want read other's opinions? It's not "bullshit" to say he's from Barcelona, spent 27 years at the club, the regime there has just changed to one that's friendly to him, and his mum died this year. These are just facts NK, not sure why you're having such a hysterical reaction.

As for "bullshit talking wankers" I'm still waiting on your list of "about 40" youth players who'd be in our first team if it weren't for the senior team transfer policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.