Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible really. If it’s enforced all the players can leave for free. Imagine what Garcia is thinking. You would have to be out of your mind to go there right now.

In theory Messi could be ours for nothing by the end of this week! Window not needed if a free agent.

It will certainly be interesting to see what they agree and with which players.

But i really think that is it for messi, he will finish at Barcelona.

January will be telling. A quick pre contract, his mind is made up. Anything else,and he is looking for ways to stay and get himself the best deal. All this 'he will see at the end of the season' makes no sense, why would he risk a good deal in January for his last few years away somewhere, other than to stay with a good deal.

Would you say the same if our rivals were going big for a near 34 year old?
Surely it'd be a stick to beat them with.
Merit is all well and good of you're spending big, but you want 3 or 4 years from that outlay, if not longer.
I didn't think we'd make PR signings this far into our transformation as a club. I can't see it as anything other than that unfortunately, purely just because of his age.

It depends on the 34 year old. I would 100% say the same if they were going for Messi.

As much as I love Messi that is a misleading stat considering all of Barcelona's freekicks in the last 10 years have probably been taken my Messi. Might as well write Barcelona there.

Nonsensical. How is it misleading? It merely shows that Messi has converted more than any other club combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.