Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe these stories because I suspect that City have no intention of having Kun + Messi on the books. My bet is that Kun would have to go for Messi to come in.

This could be true but I never blindly believe transfer rumors about Barcelona from Mundo Deportivo

I believe these stories because I suspect that City have no intention of having Kun + Messi on the books. My bet is that Kun would have to go for Messi to come in.

I can’t see Messi coming if Sergio goes to Barcelona though Ahsan? To be honest I think Messi stays at Barcelona anyway now but if Sergio is going there he will want to stay even more imo

Does this not make it sound more likely that Messi is staying? Forgetting all the speculation about how much money they can or can't afford to pay new players, I would have thought he would really want his best mate here, especially when he knows none of the other players and, presumably, doesn't speak a word of the language.

I've had this conversation with a few people. You have to take a step back and look at the wider context.

The Messi's are coming to the end of an unprecedented period of earnings from a contractual point of view. However that has come at the expense of footballing success certainly in the last three or four years.

At this point their next move will be very well thought out, well planned, and part of 'final phase' of his career plan. I simply find it impossible to believe high up on his list of considerations will be "where does Kun play?"

Realistically the two of them playing together is a nice romantic notion, but neither party has attempted at any point in their career to make it happen or tried to force it. I just don't see how at such a crucial juncture in Messi's career (his final contract and final premium destination), the future of Kun comes into it.

FWIW, I don't think Barca can afford to sign Kun, even on a free, even if he takes a pay cut, currently. And certainly if they were to extend Messi, that will make the feasibility of adding Kun impossible IMO.

This could be true but I never blindly believe transfer rumors about Barcelona from Mundo Deportivo

I don't believe anything that is currently being written about Kun. My guess is that he's annoyed that the club have put ALL contract renewals on hold until the end of the season. Not just him, but KDB and Raz too.

Imagine thinking Messi was ever gonna come here, men in white coats need to come and take whoever did think he was coming .

I've had this conversation with a few people. You have to take a step back and look at the wider context.

The Messi's are coming to the end of an unprecedented period of earnings from a contractual point of view. However that has come at the expense of footballing success certainly in the last three or four years.

At this point their next move will be very well thought out, well planned, and part of 'final phase' of his career plan. I simply find it impossible to believe high up on his list of considerations will be "where does Kun play?"

Realistically the two of them playing together is a nice romantic notion, but neither party has attempted at any point in their career to make it happen or tried to force it. I just don't see how at such a crucial juncture in Messi's career (his final contract and final premium destination), the future of Kun comes into it.

FWIW, I don't think Barca can afford to sign Kun, even on a free, even if he takes a pay cut, currently. And certainly if they were to extend Messi, that will make the feasibility of adding Kun impossible IMO.
Barcelona has been able to “afford” whatever they wanted. As has been proven by the enormous debt of which has been said nowt by any of the candidates. Aux contrare... the elected ones make promises that will cost the club loads. Again.
As for the fans, how can you cheer any of these presidents and their promises at this moment of time. It’s total blindness. Again not new to Barcelona or probably footballing general.

Barcelona has been able to “afford” whatever they wanted.

Barcelona I believe have to present a bank guarantee of 150 million euros to La Liga in the next week. They are on the verge of financial collapse without a massive bailout. They need to hugely reduce their wage bill not add to it. Basically regardless of what their fans think or what election promises the candidates made, Laporta is currently on a mission to raise money and reduce costs. That is how Barcelona will be able to slowly rebuild.

Barcelona I believe have to present a bank guarantee of 150 million euros to La Liga in the next week. They are on the verge of financial collapse without a massive bailout. They need to hugely reduce their wage bill not add to it. Basically regardless of what their fans think or what election promises the candidates made, Laporta is currently on a mission to raise money and reduce costs. That is how Barcelona will be able to slowly rebuild.
Mate, Barcelona will never collapse. No matter what. That’s why they are in the position they are now. And it will be resolved. No one will ask how when or where. FFP rules or whatever rule there is, Barcelona will be protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.