Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of abuse he's getting from some here is staggering. The same that still don't understand that Barca couldn't register him even if he played for free.
No abuse from me, however- are you able to explain as to why he can't be registered? Even if he plays for free? What's the reasons behind that? Cheers!

No abuse from me, however- are you able to explain as to why he can't be registered? Even if he plays for free? What's the reasons behind that? Cheers!
Barca have to reduce their wage bill quite considerably before they are allowed to register any new players, including Ageuro. So even if Messi played for free Barca are not allowed to register him as a player at this moment.

The amount of abuse he's getting from some here is staggering. The same that still don't understand that Barca couldn't register him even if he played for free.

I'm not sure that is true, but irrelevant now, we can come back to it when it settles.

Because there are now regulations that the wage bill has to be no more than a certain percentage of revenue. Barca said they are at 95% but it needs to be far, far lower than that, even if Messi had no salary.

says honestly PSG is a posibility, but he has offers and nothing is closed.

Sounds like could be psg, just not the time to say it.

The salary mass even without Messi is 95% of Barca's revenue which is absolutely unstainable and not allowed by la Liga and the FFP/CVC rules. Even with Messi gone, they still have to renegotiate some contracts and offload players to register Depay, Aguero etc.

People just don't realize how much Bartomeu fucked Barca over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.