Lionel Messi

blueparrot

Why do we bother entertaining such bollocks. The amount we'd have to pay for a novelty player at a position we are already stocked in would bring in a top flite CB, LB and Aguero replacement.
Whatever the pros and cons , novelty player ?

OliMCFC

Team supported
City
Why do we bother entertaining such bollocks. The amount we'd have to pay for a novelty player at a position we are already stocked in would bring in a top flite CB, LB and Aguero replacement.
Because it's Lionel fucking Messi. The Greatest there ever was, is and will be.

Kazzydeyna

A prima Donna, hissy-fit regular twat.

If this is how he treats Barca every 6 months, why on earth would anyone want him at city. It'd be robinho x10000. Every week.

No thank you. You had your chance 3 years ago and took the piss. Fuck off.

blueparrot

If this is how he treats Barca every 6 months, why on earth would anyone want him at city. It'd be robinho x10000. Every week.

Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell your grandchildren about the games you saw Messi play for us at the Etihad? Its highly unlikely in my opinion. But would love the chance to see who I consider the best ever play for us, even if only for 2 years.

warringtonblue

Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell your grandchildren about the games you saw Messi play for us at the Etihad? Its highly unlikely in my opinion. But would love the chance to see who I consider the best ever play for us, even if only for 2 years.
2 years and about 60 goals

waspish

Yeah but it’s Messi best player in the world.

Don't have an account?

Register now!