Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time for signing Messi has been and gone. He is in decline and nothing will change that.
He isnt going to fix our defense.

I dont think even at this time messi will leave barca. If he leaves then he will be regarded as a great traiter who left the team in difficult times. Yes he is not a good leader but Even for ones pride one cannot leave in difficult times. Even If he leaves he will leave making the club in better position. May be next year.

I have always thought the Sheikh wanted a vanity signing at some point, a statement signing. I think he would put his hand down the back of the sofa for Messi just for the hell of it .

Leo's future will be tied to whether Bartomeu resigns IMHO and elections are called immediately. I think Messi probably should've pressed this 2 years ago

I see reports Barcelona are in discussions with Pochetino to take over.

Bloody hope so. Might finally put to bed the 'he hasnt got a job yet so there must be an agreement in place for him to replace pep' chat.

Say Messi DID sign for us.

Could you really be fucked with another 'catalan cantera kid dreams of coming home' thread in a year or two?

Last edited:
The team is a busted flush, so it's hard to see if Messi still has something special to offer. He was shit tonight and against Liverpool last year. My feeling is his time has been and gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.