Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi remains on strike. That indicates from Messi's point of view that he's left Barcelona.

Another way of looking at it is that barca offered them renewed terms and they have not accepted, or maybe have yet to accept.

I come on here for insightful info on pending transfers. There's a fair few on here that talk absolute bollocks and think they've got there finger on the pulse. You should all apply for jobs at talkshite or maybe become one of Jim whites ssn advisors.

They have their fish fingers on the pulse.

Never expected anything different. They were never just going to back down because daddy rocked up.

This meeting is as much about Messi not looking like a dick as it is Barca saving face.

I believe it will still happen. City arent exactly fools and we would never have encouraged Messi to go this far down the rabbit hole if we didnt agree that his contract enables him to leave for free.

Barca are like UEFA in this situation. Bungling buffoons. Hopefully the Messi camp will have expected this and penned a statement...or recorded a video...

Def seems like Barca are gonna make Messi push the big red button. No friendly exit.
Well they were always going to make an offer to him. I thouht that might get rejected out of hand.

I expect each party will leak stuff to their favoured journalists over the coming hours and we will get a better picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.