Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that journalist works for them, he does not represent all of TyC Sports. Their website still reports that Messi is leaving. They didn't even bother creating an article about what he said, despite it making waves around the world. Also, his peers were skeptical about his information when he said it.
If that's the case I am wrong but from the reporting of Tyc Sports they've been fairly bang on as to what I've seen. As has Bechler thus far.

Can someone tell me what 90% staying means ?

it’s a guess based on some information with enough wriggle room in case the opposite happens

it doesn’t get this far only for an hour meeting to change their view

Barto will have just stood firm on his £700m or your staying stance

its now case of who blinks first

Messi is not the problem, it's Barca and his contract.

If they want a fee and the courts/Uefa agree , it may push the deal financially too far for us.

I'm quite sure uefa wouldn't have a say in it and if they did would they they really want the best player in world football to not be part of there tournament? Messi either plays for city next season or nobody that's how I'm hearing it.

The reporter who said it is terrible and basically the spanish and argentians know him as "shit talker" i asked messi/argentian/barca fans and they all gave me the same answer. Garbage. So I trust them over anyone on here.
I hope you're right. I was just speaking from the last few days of what I have seen.

I don't think anyone knows at this stage, only the ones closest to this.

U will have to read it on twitter. Basically tries to explain why messi may do a u turn or forced to

I don’t know why the whole world seems to be giving this one guy (who’s been wrong on everything so far) so much credit.

Am sure there will be plenty more twists and turns today. If, and it's still a big if, Messi really has told Barca's board that he will see out the remaining year of his contract and then leave on a free, it seems plausible that it could just be a negotiating ploy, aimed at forcing their hand this summer.
Messi has not told Barca's board he will see out his contract - he claims he's not a Barcelona player. He's not at training is he.

If that's the case I am wrong but from the reporting of Tyc Sports they've been fairly bang on as to what I've seen. As has Bechler thus far.
Don’t think it’s that particular sports channel that is unreliable but the journalist who declared he is 90% certain to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.