Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia has said he will see out his contract at City one more year. Then leave on a free. The plot thickens!

There's a new marca article making rounds after they tweeted out claiming Messi is staying, but it is the same article that said he is 'considering to stay' lol. Clickbait rubbish

I have a wife and two wonderful young kids. I’ve got a job that leaves me responsible for 100s of people. Yet, for the past 10 days I’ve been fucking around on twitter and this site looking for any snippets of information. I know it’s all bollocks yet I’m addicted. I need HELP! I blame Dickov, if only he’d have put his last ditch effort in 1999 into the stands I wouldn’t have to go through this shit. But by hell, what a time to be a City fan! Drink it in fellow blues, however this turns out, what a ride we’ve had.
Rather have Dickov than Messi.

Doesn’t this just increase likelihood of a new president and him staying?

messi is definitely set on leaving.

It’s my first post here, I’m a city fan via my late father so generally I’ve been a lurker.

I’ve been getting some good information in the past week or so regarding the saga. Actually my sister lives in Spain and my nephew has been picked up by the Atletico Madrid academy and his dad (my brother in law) has got to know quite a few people in the game there. He’s a manager of a local kids team in their area and knows plenty of heads of academies and scouts that had been watching my nephew and other kids over the years

not to say these people are a totally solid source at all, most of what they know is probably hearsay like us too, but I guess it’s a small industry in a way and people talk.

from what he’s been told, there’s is very, very little chance of Messi playing for Barca again. Despite all the mess, it should get resolved and Barca have to be seen to try to keep him, but Messi has basically made it known he’s done there and he’ll go. Even If Barca have to be a bit difficult to save face. It’ll get done.

anyway that’s nothing most people don’t know already, but some of the information I got in the the last week seemed to be earlier than things in the press, so if I get any more information, I will post it even if it’s not that useful.

I’d say despite all the drama and twists, Messi seems to have gone in his own mind and they just need a resolution which will come because there’s no turning back from his position. Obviously we just want it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.