Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know how I can go from seeing it being almost unanimously acknowledged on here that a load of bullshit will be printed in the morning by bullshit sources, to waking up, making myself a brew, logging on and seeing so many people losing their minds entirely over some bullshit being printed by bullshit sources.

It really is incredible. Are the early morning crowd just far more gullible? Are we just generally more emotionally unstable in the early hours?

I'd never be a mod (for a whole load of reasons) and it's a good job because I'd be instantly banning all those spineless twats who see a shite Twitter post from fucking @SeñorKnowsFuckAll saying "se queda" and instantly decide to make it known to everyone reading that they're about to commit seppuku.
Early morning?
It’s the middle of the night here.

I don't know if I'm being whooshed here but I'm talking about the shit from this morning. And the shit that I'll probably wake up to tomorrow morning. It's like deja vu all over again.
Nah. I think I’m the one getting the wrong end of the stick.
Read back through the timeline of the posts you were Involved with and I see what you mean.

I think Bartomeu was actually charged by the police, not just just accused. To charge someone criminally in a Spanish uses the word “acusar” which is related to accuse so I could see why it would be translated in English as “accused.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.