Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont have anything to do with that other lot... they're weird.
They stupidly claim messi went on strike and handed in his transfer request, when obviously, he handed in his transfer request and then went on strike.
You just cant communicate with idiocy like that!!!
We are the people’s popular front forum and not the popular people’s front forum ;-)

I think it's somewhere in between.

They seem to be saying they've gathered enough evidence of corruption to open a formal investigation into him.

Because the board already has a criminal record, the judges could determine that the club is a repeat offender. Barca, as a club, agreed to its responsibility in the 'Neymar Case', with the Prosecutor's Office, even though Rosell and Bartomeu were exonerated - instead firing the economic Vice President and compliance officer.

Too good to be true, especially with respect to the timing

I have a wife and two wonderful young kids. I’ve got a job that leaves me responsible for 100s of people. Yet, for the past 10 days I’ve been fucking around on twitter and this site looking for any snippets of information. I know it’s all bollocks yet I’m addicted. I need HELP! I blame Dickov, if only he’d have put his last ditch effort in 1999 into the stands I wouldn’t have to go through this shit. But by hell, what a time to be a City fan! Drink it in fellow blues, however this turns out, what a ride we’ve had.

I got chills seeing that goal on YouTube. I think it's important for fans like me to never forget from where we came from, you people who are following the club from dark days deserve every bit of joy you're getting now. It's an incredible story, no wonder rags and dippers can't stand us.

Messi will make a decision tomorrow (today) because he's running out of time.

He doesn't want to stay. He doesn't want a court battle.

He will have to pick the lesser evil.

50/50

[according to Diario Ole (Argentina)]

What does he even pay his lawyers for?

Pep had warned him not to talk too much "Everybody has a situation". Guess this is the one he was referring to. Spoke too much about us being wrong.

If i had a pound for every time i heard 'this must be what pep was referring to' i'd buy messi out myself.

ok, not that much. i'd buy a kit with his name on it.

can't for the life of me decide whether the corruption charges are a good thing or a bad thing for the chances of messi leaving.

I mean, on the one hand, good thing, surely.

But on the other..

Last edited:
He doesn’t wanna stay. He doesn’t wanna battle in court. He wants to leave for free.
Sounds like a true spoiled brat that holds its breath till it gets its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.