Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the premier league he improves us how?
How would he improve us? Lol

Erm he's better than any forward player we own lol he's still the best player in the world. Gundogan was our top goalscorer with 17 goals Messi is a false 9 he'd score an absolute bag full even at 33/34

It won't happen tho.

Fine so considering we won the league we shall sign no one because technically they won’t improve us?
Fernandinho needs a replacement. We need a forward. One who will last.
Not Messi. Not 33 year old Messi. A signing who will attract that much media attention that only a club desperate for attention would sign. Step forward Manchester United

Fernandinho needs a replacement. We need a forward. One who will last.
Not Messi. Not 33 year old Messi. A signing who will attract that much media attention that only a club desperate for attention would sign. Step forward Manchester United
We just won the league without a striker for most of it, so surely we don’t need one as they can’t improve us?

I’m the premier league he improves us how?
He’s still (arguably) the best player in the world and his name is still the biggest name (undoubtedly)… what’s the downside? He improves us with his class on the field and he elevates us commercially off it. He 100% improves our 1st team immediately and I don’t see how that can even be debated. Messi, Foden and KDB behind a striker is frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.