Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s still (arguably) the best player in the world and his name is still the biggest name (undoubtedly)… what’s the downside? He improves us with his class on the field and he elevates us commercially off it. He 100% improves our 1st team immediately and I don’t see how that can even be debated. Messi, Foden and KDB behind a striker is frightening.
He's not coming though for afew years esp after aguero joined. Hes going to retire there

Not seen him regularly for a good few years, obviously highlights etc but can anyone say weather he is capable of playing up top? Or more exclusively on the right?

Pretty desperate stuff, this thread. We are better then this. And him.
The thing is it swept up many of the forum’s most dogmatic massives in its skirts, turning them into horny schoolgirls. Anyone who didn’t go along with the wet dream was dismissed as small time “ickle Citeh”. For some reason we’re hearing less from them now.

The thing is it swept up many of the forum’s most dogmatic massives in its skirts, turning them into horny schoolgirls. Anyone who didn’t go along with the wet dream was dismissed as small time “ickle Citeh”. For some reason we’re hearing less from them now.
The biggest charlatan of them all, Tolmie, carries on fueling the schoolgirl wet dreams with his wumming and fuck all is done.

Knows Jack shit about anything, or as much as the rest of us, but is still allowed to peddle his crap because "it's a bit of fun."

I’m sorry right, but I really believe messi is coming this summer!

today it’s cancelo that is linked to barca! No joke nearly everyone of our players is linked with them!

messi hasn’t signed his contract

something is happening in the background!

Wasn't there a tweet from Aguero's mate saying the renewal was agreed? That would say to me that Messi has told Kun he's staying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.