Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a tweet from Aguero's mate saying the renewal was agreed? That would say to me that Messi has told Kun he's staying..

but I feel like there has been so many perfect opportunities to announce this and time is ticking on the renewal!

aguero is his own person and would have signed for barcelona shit bust whether messi was there or not

Wasn't there a tweet from Aguero's mate saying the renewal was agreed? That would say to me that Messi has told Kun he's staying..

Aguero's mate has tweeted half of our team is away to Barcelona. He is full of shit, other than when it comes to putting out our leaked team selection.

Aguero's comments when he signed, he was hardly going to come out and say something negative at his very first reveal. Imagine he rocked up and said i'n here messi or no messi, would have caused chaos and speculation and distracted everyone and everything. His comments are also rarely shown in full. He says messi is his friend, hopes to play with him, thinks he will stay AND, that
is a decision for messi and barca to make. The last part often gets omitted.

It may all be true and he may be coy about admitting he knows messi is staying, or, it may be a generic response that doesn't cause speculation and gives enough positivity to take the focus off it.

Just over two weeks now, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.