Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are giving Donnarumma an insane contract as well
Not really, more to do with agent fees, estimated to be around €30m+
He's also not a guaranteed starter, because Navas had a great season. Raiola basically cost him a move to Juve and had it end very bad at Milan who did not consider giving him a contract for months on and just silently signed on Maignan.

The president of FC Barcelona Joan Laporta referred this Wednesday evening to the renewal of Leo Messi, coinciding with the presentation of the TV3 documentary of the Argentine; 'Messi, the tenth art': “Leo Messi's boots will continue on the Camp Nou pitch. He wants to stay. I do not contemplate a no. But it isn't easy. We'll do what we can. There is no need to seduce him, he is determined if there are a series of circumstances to stay."

Asked when the continuity of the player could be announced, Joan Laporta explained that "the idea is as soon as possible." "He is OK but he hasn't signed yet. Kun Agüero tells him every day: "Sign that, we will play together." In economic terms, he has made it very easy, but financial fair play is another battleground."
that is a very strange thing to say

Weird that they’re trying to present aguero trying to convince him to stay as a positive.

You know, considering his contract officially ends in 2 weeks

His contract will be sorted one way or another - either with Barca or a new club IMO. You don't go into a tournament risking injury without your future sorted

If it's sorted with Barca surely they would have let the world know by now?

Exactly my thinking - they definitely wouldn't be doing interviews like Laporta has done saying 'we hope he'll sign'. It just doesn't make sense to me that he's gone to the Copa without his future sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.