Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you lanky dwarf, either shit or get off the pot.
Fuckin attention seeking taken to dizzy new heights with this one.

He is playing a game of kamikaze contract with Dinho. First to sign his before the deadline loses.

How reliable is this Romano geezer?
I keep seeing articles quoting him regards Messi.
On 26th May he tweeted that Wijnaldum to Barca was a done deal and all confirmed.

How reliable is this Romano geezer?
I keep seeing articles quoting him regards Messi.
On 26th May he tweeted that Wijnaldum to Barca was a done deal and all confirmed.

I think you've answered your own question... Would love to see Romano and Michael Gove playing truth or dare on prime time TV !

I think you've answered your own question... Would love to see Romano and Michael Gove playing truth or dare on prime time TV !
Don't do twitter,but I looked at his tweets and he is "confirming" every fucker.....Patson Daka to Leicester is the latest one "confirmed"
Rags will pay "no more" than 85m euros for Sancho.......blah,blah,blah.

It may not be up to Messi if he continues at Barca. Sounds like the financial challenges may prevent him from signing a new deal because they simply can't afford him.

romano doesnt actually have any inside knowledge on messi, hes just aggregating all of the spanish reports and posting them summarised on his twitter, im trusting people like marcelo bechler more

romano doesnt actually have any inside knowledge on messi, hes just aggregating all of the spanish reports and posting them summarised on his twitter, im trusting people like marcelo bechler more

Interestingly no one seems to have a clue what Messi is planning - I think it’s safe to assume he renewing in the absence of any other information but Messi and his team have played this one very close to their chests - even Barca have been left speculating. Makes it even more ironic that some KFA on Twitter has the inside track !

Depends on which spanish reports he is repackaging. Marca today claiming Messi is 'undecided' on continuing.

Seems none of them know anything, it is just guessing depending on timing.

With a week left, it seemed sensible to guess it would happen any day, as that is easily imaginable. Now with less than a week, the closer it gets the more the 'what if' thoughts will turn into guesses it might just run out. Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.