Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I love it all the shit they've thrown at City about sustainability and how have they solved it? A massive bail out. Hypocrites.

So it sounds like each club (if split equally as it should be) will get a one off £60m cash injection and £10 million euros of that they get to spend on players, £10m to service debt and the rest has to go on infrastructure and in particular digital presence. Not a game changer at all. I reckon Barca and Madrid won't want this deal to go through as it makes their rivals closer to them.

Can you imagine if the Kane saga was just a sideshow, so that Kun could nip over to Barca under the guise of being a free agent when really he was an undercover agent to ensure Messi came to City and they both ride back to Manchester on Messi's private jet job done !!! Look it's 1705 on a Thursday and I am just trying to look busy on the computer while clock watching !!!!

So it sounds like each club (if split equally as it should be) will get a one off £60m cash injection and £10 million euros of that they get to spend on players, £10m to service debt and the rest has to go on infrastructure and in particular digital presence. Not a game changer at all. I reckon Barca and Madrid won't want this deal to go through as it makes their rivals closer to them.
I read somewhere that the money is to be split as per the TV right's percentage and as such Barca and Madrid get the most from the deal, however it doesn't really help Barca much as the vast majority of the new cash can't be used against wages or transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.