Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hell no

What's your gym buddy gonna say!

I doubt he is only evaluating 2 offers. That's no really no different to saying he has chosen PSG. Besides he himself said he had a few offers, even if it did look like just a bot of a brush over the PSG claim.

Assuming Pep is asking.

Which in fairness is a worthwhile guess, despite public claims otherwise.

You’ve got to think (hope) Messi is being considered. We’re getting closer and closer to the end of the window and still don’t have a striker.

What's your gym buddy gonna say!

I doubt he is only evaluating 2 offers. That's no really no different to saying he has chosen PSG. Besides he himself said he had a few offers, even if it did look like just a bot of a brush over the PSG claim.

tbh he hasn’t shut up about the champions league since they won it. Messi would make him unbearable, already going on about them winning the league because of Lukaku

For me we hold the trump card and that is we can give him an easy transition to the MLS.
Two years with us, a year in the MLS and a share in the city group.

Would he really turn his nose up at that to play away at troyes on a Wednesday night and be served snails and frogs legs every other night?

Come on Lionel, think about it.

For me we hold the trump card and that is we can give him an easy transition to the MLS.
Two years with us, a year in the MLS and a share in the city group.

Would he really turn his nose up at that to play away at troyes on a Wednesday night and be served snails and frogs legs every other night?

Come on Lionel, think about it.

We are not in for him how shit that is to say. We have chosen Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.