Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ALL the costs I suspect, also OVER time. I could be wrong, but it would not surprise me.

It's wages, and I am sure many other financial benefits (i.e. image rights or whatever else they put in contracts)

Since we are doing obscure assumptions.

If Messi came for 2 years, even at the wages reported that PSG are offering, and replicated his goal scoring average even at a most conservarive he would score 60 goals in two years. That works out about 800k a goal.

If Kane came for the midway figure between Spurs' valuation and ours, on assumed wages to be between Grealish and KDB, and replicated his goal scoring average over 5 years, heck add a few in because we create more chances or not, it works out at best at 2.2m a goal. Is that cheaper long term?

Is any if the above in the slightest bit relevant or at all meaningful? Is it Fuck!

Pointless discussion.

Since we are doing obscure assumptions.

If Messi came for 2 years, even at the wages reported that PSG are offering, and replicated his goal scoring average even at a most conservarive he would score 60 goals in two years. That works out about 800k a goal.

If Kane came for the midway figure between Spurs' valuation and ours, on assumed wages to be between Grealish and KDB, and replicated his goal scoring average over 5 years, heck add a few in because we create more chances or not, it works out at best at 2.2m a goal. Is that cheaper long term?

Is any if the above in the slightest bit relevant or at all meaningful? Is it Fuck!

Pointless discussion.

Can you factor in assists too please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.