Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know others have mentioned it, but I find it amazing that PSG have bought Neymar and Mbappe for £350m or whatever it was (plus wages) and now can afford Messi. I've no idea who their accountant is, but he must be the best in the world. PSG are not a global team and the French league isn't great so they aren't making millions from TV rights.

Anyway, Messi has got his money and will see his career out in a turkey league, getting kicked around along with his mate Neymar. Sorry, but what a money-grabber he is. They are the only team who could afford him.

It makes me laugh all the media wanking about this transfer and how great it is. There would have been uproar if we had signed him, hours of crying, pages of print on how we've ruined football, it shouldn't be allowed.

I'm a bit pissed we didn't sign him to be honest. Everything in place including Pep, I always thought if he left Barcelona it would be to us.
Hell there is uproar any signing we make. There were even some outrage when we signed Patrick Roberts for 6+6m fee.

Starting to think that Qatar has some significant influence on media. The media stuff would make much more sense then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.