Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartomeu is clearly leaking the meeting. I have no doubt he's trying to make himself look like the good guy and make Messi look like the bad guy.
Think it’s less about wanting to look like the good guy and more about not wanting to look like he let him go without a fight

c5a6fc090b87858fdf7c2a2726b4dcb8.jpg
This one's for the dad's. Never thought I'd see a pout pout fish on bluemoon.

So you're telling me that Jorge Messi has flown all the way from Argentina, during covid, to a country under quarantine restrictions, to just be told here's a two year contract extension for your son?

When his son has told his dad, his agent, quite clearly that he doesn't want to stay, he isnt going to train and wants out?

Jorge Messi has come to Spain to tell bartholemew to fuck off and say it's over, then he and his son are going to be hot footing onto their plane to fly to Manchester and sign for us.

Why else would he board a plane when contract extensions can be faxed to agents and be signed and faxed back? Add to the fact that Jorge had two suitcases with him then I'd hazard a guess he's on a mission for a couple of weeks.

Everyone needs to chill and not freak out at the slightest bit of negative tweets, everyone in twitter world wants to be important in this situation with Messi.

So you're telling me that Jorge Messi has flown all the way from Argentina, during covid, to a country under quarantine restrictions, to just be told here's a two year contract extension for your son?

When his son has told his dad, his agent, quite clearly that he doesn't want to stay, he isnt going to train and wants out?

Jorge Messi has come to Spain to tell bartholemew to fuck off and say it's over, then he and his son are going to be hot footing onto their plane to fly to Manchester and sign for us.

Why else would he board a plane when contract extensions can be faxed to agents and be signed and faxed back? Add to the fact that Jorge had two suitcases with him then I'd hazard a guess he's on a mission for a couple of weeks.

Everyone needs to chill and not freak out at the slightest bit of negative tweets, everyone in twitter world wants to be important in this situation with Messi.
Spot on pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.