Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to believe it wont happen, but then part of me thinks why would he make such a big deal that 'he's not a Barca player anymore' and not turn up to their training and test's?

Surely he's gone past the point of no return there now.

Barca wont win anything next season either, so theres not much incentive to stay
The situation is critical for Barcelona and their supporters. I feel sorry for them. Their hero refuses to play for their club. Barcelona made their move. And this morning he refuses to train with them. Messi only needs to stand firm and barcelona will have to accede to his wish to leave.

Big day today. Confidence dwindling but I can't for the life of me understand why Messi and Jorge would go to these lengths just to stay anyway. He didn't need to go this far just for a new contract. On that basis i'm clinging on to hope.

The problem we have is if he can't leave for free, or there's too much legal risk for him to do so. There is literally nothing he or we can do until next summer. Sure, Spanish Bart would be insane to keep him on that basis, but maybe he is insane.

If Barca won't negotiate there's nothing we can do.

Big day today. Confidence dwindling but I can't for the life of me understand why Messi and Jorge would go to these lengths just to stay anyway. He didn't need to go this far just for a new contract. On that basis i'm clinging on to hope.

The problem we have is if he can't leave for free, or there's too much legal risk for him to do so. There is literally nothing he or we can do until next summer. Sure, Spanish Bart would be insane to keep him on that basis, but maybe he is insane.

Yes there is, I wish people would stop flapping

The way I see it is nothing has changed and negotiations continue.

The thread however has become unmanageable because people read a twitter comment from a source who is doing nothing more than guessing and spinning it and taking it as the truth. People need to take a fucking step back from the bullshit and let this play out. If he comes wonderful, if not we still have an amazing team that with a few tweaks wins the PL this coming season. Happy times no matter what happens.

We can always offer them money or money plus player(s), then they have a stark choice. Keep an unhappy player for nearly a year and pay him millions or take the cash and start to rebuild.

You get the feeling it’s not happening and I’d say it’s the last time we’d be interested in signing him. He seems a bit of a drama queen, one minute he’s never playing for Koeman or Barcelona again the next he’s staying. Gets his dad to fly over from Argentina during a pandemic for an Italian meal and a very bizarre meeting or non meeting on what reports you believe.... whilst Phil Foden gets an England call up

Am sure there will be plenty more twists and turns today. If, and it's still a big if, Messi really has told Barca's board that he will see out the remaining year of his contract and then leave on a free, it seems plausible that it could just be a negotiating ploy, aimed at forcing their hand this summer.

U will have to read it on twitter. Basically tries to explain why messi may do a u turn or forced to

I'm starting to believe it wont happen, but then part of me thinks why would he make such a big deal that 'he's not a Barca player anymore' and not turn up to their training and test's?

Surely he's gone past the point of no return there now.

Barca wont win anything next season either, so theres not much incentive to stay
More money and power.
You get the feeling it’s not happening and I’d say it’s the last time we’d be interested in signing him. He seems a bit of a drama queen, one minute he’s never playing for Koeman or Barcelona again the next he’s staying. Gets his dad to fly over from Argentina during a pandemic for an Italian meal and a very bizarre meeting or non meeting on what reports you believe.... whilst Phil Foden gets an England call up
i agree,it’s now or I’d permanently move on from Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.