Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its because you are not a Blue.

You are a wum. Seen many like you and will no doubt see many more before this is over.
Check my post history if you care. I’m a city fan have been my whole lift as our my two children, your a nasty bit of work who can’t help but lash out if people have a different opinion to you.

As the corona virus goes in Spain, Messi will not play for a long time, I hope not but it is possible, things in Spain are going very bad

Out on a limb?

Its all you have said since you pitched up and started trolling the forum you spanner.

I honestly didn’t think he would stay, what I pitched was that he stood zero chance of leaving free and that city would have to pay up and weren’t in a position to do so. But I figured a player deal would have to be worked out.

Check my post history if you care. I’m a city fan have been my whole lift as our my two children, your a nasty bit of work who can’t help but lash out if people have a different opinion to you.

Lash out?

Yer fanny. Don't like being challenged on here then don't post which to be fair, until this story broke you rarely if ever did.

I don't think you are a City fan. Deal with it.

Initially it would go to local courts, that's the fear that has scared the hell out of the Messi family. The hacienda witch hunt was brutal for the family and they see the system is aligned against them - it would be ugly

Now, me, I would fight but Messi is weighing family (his nuclear & extended one), legacy, money, stresses and probably a variety of other concerns - he doesn't want to go down that road when he has another clean option in 9 months (4 if you count a contract with City). Perfectly reasonable too but altogether disheartening from my POV

do you honestly think City wouldn’t take on the Spanish local court after taking on and destroying UEFA? More so having read his contract. They’ll know exactly what the odds are and if we were not confident we’d of distanced ourselves by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.