Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG are terrible this season.

As bad as Barcelona is, PSG is equally bad or even slightly worse. 4 losses in L1 afer 14 games. Unprecedented since the takeover. We are woeful and if Barça has a chance to qualify against a tier 1 team, it is against PSG.

Sucks that we topped our group to get the strongest tier 2 team too.
PSG are terrible but the same can be said for the clubs that would be available to Messi.

PSG would be a good move for him, nice city to live, lesser league where he could shine but a club that still gets worldwide attention for some reason.

South American football correspondent Tim Vickery recons Barca will want Messi gone in January for a fee & to save on wages

Not sure if PSG can get anywhere near this with the wage bill & players still on big contracts

Summer could be different with so many in the last 6 months & free to talk.

Not got a clue where he goes but right now this City team are crying out for him to create & finish

What worries me does Kev fancy it?

South American football correspondent Tim Vickery recons Barca will want Messi gone in January for a fee & to save on wages

Not sure if PSG can get anywhere near this with the wage bill & players still on big contracts

Not got a clue where he goes but right now this City team are crying out for him to create & finish

I’m not entirely convinced that Messi will be the creative force that he was and that we all might hope for.
I‘ve heard that he made a record 21 assists in LaLiga last season - but hasn’t made so much as a single league assist so far this season.
I’m not entirely sure as to the verity of that stat but, regardless, I think we can all accept that he’s not quite what he was.

I wonder what kind of fee Barcelona would want for him if they actively want him gone?
Just a joke pal
Alright, apologies for the misunderstanding on my end.

quote a few papers now running with the psg rumours, some saying it is imminent.

DailySnail saying zabba has told messi Manchester City is the best place for him, and he should leave Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.