Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Yeah, I can’t believe I’ve got to stay here to be honest. It’s not where I want to be and I plan on phoning it in for the rest of the season in order to give the guys at the top the big FU for screwing me over in the summer”

What he won’t say.

The teaser interview, for me, is a signal for me that he's angling for a new contract there and trying to influence the election. I doubt he'll get behind a candidate but I'm sure there'll be some very heavy hints.

The teaser interview, for me, is a signal for me that he's angling for a new contract there and trying to influence the election. I doubt he'll get behind a candidate but I'm sure there'll be some very heavy hints.

That would make him quite a manipulative fuckwit, and i'd like to hope he is not that.

This, he will say dont make me take a pay cut and i will stay

Honestly, if I were to make a guess, this will all just end with him extending his contract.

Of course, I'd love to be proved wrong.

It's all about Messi getting the best contract that he can get at Barcelona and people in charge that suit his needs, both financially and the direction of the club. He isn't going to leave and was never going to be allowed to. This is him positioning himself especially as he has effectively got rid of one president.

I don’t think Messi will change his mind just like that after we were led to believe he would have walked out of Barcelona to City if he could have got out of his contract In the Summer.

And I certainly don’t think Messi and/or his father would play Soriano, Txiki, and *Pep*, to play the long game and get a new contract, on less wages, once a new President is elected.

Messi holds all the cards. Barcelona want to keep him. City and PSG want to sign him. He will disappoint two of those clubs in the Summer. I don’t think it will be City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.