Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant believe some thing he may come .

Not as long as he has a hole in his arse will he leave that club. He is bigger than any person there and has an even bigger influence on everyone involved with that club. Everything he has done over the passed couple of years has been done to manipulate his situation for the better.

I still cant believe some thing he may come .

Not as long as he has a hole in his arse will he leave that club. He is bigger than any person there and has an even bigger influence on everyone involved with that club. Everything he has done over the passed couple of years has been done to manipulate his situation for the better.

I genuinely did believe that a week before the interview he gave, that he would leave.

Wouldn't be surprised if he signs an extension.

It's all bollocks and Barca politics. We're never signing Messi and he's almost certainly not leaving Barcelona anytime soon.

We'd be much better focusing on signing young, hungry upcoming stars like Haaland.
But that would be too much like common sense.

The prospect of a 34 year old Messi only joining us because he is unhappy with whoever the next president of Barcelona might be doesn’t exactly inspire me.

When people say that the commercial income will soar if he joined us they neglect to say that most of it would be going to Messi himself and not the club.

I think I understand why CFG want to sign him up but as a lifelong City fan, I would much rather he doesn’t come to us. I’m not sure we need the circus. I’m sure the board will be taking no notice of me or other bluemooners but at least I’ve had my say.

I think I understand why CFG want to sign him up but as a lifelong City fan, I would much rather he doesn’t come to us. I’m not sure we need the circus. I’m sure the board will be taking no notice of me or other bluemooners but at least I’ve had my say.

Youre not alone in that thinking.If the CFG want him then i'm sure NY can accomodate him.

Personally I'd quite enjoy the circus. I appreciate I'm probably the minority on that but it seems very City for us to sign Messi then get relegated. That's the club I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.