Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi is half clever, he stays for a symbolic minimum wage.
He's richer than rich, his family can't spend all his money in their remaining lifetime. I hope someone gave him that lesson already.
He would be much more than a football legend, could care for his kids in the city his family really want to live and be a happy man.

At his age playing a little footy and be loved is a wonderful thing, winning La Liga with Barca would be great enough. Watching him being booed or half crippled in a tough PL winter season would make me feel sick.

Sticking to Barca in tough times, where his heart lies, would be what I'd like to see as a story.

Last edited:
He's richer than rich, his family can't spend all his money in their remaining lifetime. I hope someone gave him
He would be much more than a football legend, could care for his kids in the city his family really want to live and be a happy man.

At his age playing a little footy and be loved is a wonderful thing, winning La Liga with Barca would be great enough. Watching him being booed or half crippled in a tough PL winter season would make me feel sick.

Sticking to Barca in tough times, where his heart lies, would be what I'd like to see as a story.
Hi mate, I think he would be doing Barca a bigger favour if he just called it and let some other team take on the burden of paying him, would love to see him at City and I’m sure he could look after himself in the premier league he’s never been wrapped up on cotton wool so why start now.

He's richer than rich, his family can't spend all his money in their remaining lifetime. I hope someone gave him that lesson already.

Yeah best players in the world should all play for free and not earn what their talent deserves.

Yeah best players in the world should all play for free and not earn what their talent deserves.
Mate, I think you didn't get my point.
If Messi would earn his "fair" share in relation to the stumbling pseudo-footballers at the EURO and in the leagues it should be 50bn+ per year. Most are incredibly overpaid.
As I said, it's not about money anymore for Messi - in MY book. If he still needs to be richer than 300m all I have for him is pity.

He could save the club he loves and become a super-legend, just by being as rich as he is and going on kicking a ball. And caring for his wife and 3 kids who you didn't even mention in your personal desire to see him in sky blue for a year or 2. They are playing a key role.

Mate, I think you didn't get my point.
If Messi would earn his "fair" share in relation to the stumbling pseudo-footballers at the EURO and in the leagues it should be 50bn+ per year. Most are incredibly overpaid.
As I said, it's not about money anymore for Messi - in MY book. If he still needs to be richer than 300m all I have for him is pity.

He could save the club he loves and become a super-legend, just by being as rich as he is and going on kicking a ball. And caring for his wife and 3 kids who you didn't even mention in your personal desire to see him in sky blue for a year or 2. They are playing a key role.
He's a greedy tax-dodging bastard who cares only for himself and his closest family. He will never have enough money for him to play for nothing. Barcelona need him so badly, they'd probably still want to pay him £200k a week just to sit in the crowd to wave at tourists. And he knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.