Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughing at the past 20 pages of people trying to convince one another that actually, messi doesn't want to stay at barca and wouldn't take a wagecut to stay

As it has always been the case, barca was always going to completely ignore their financial situation and just announce messi is staying. the only question is, are they going to be rescued by tebes? if not, then messi is still leaving no matter what they prematurely announce. at the end of the day, they need to be able to *register* him.
It's back on !!!

'Confirmation might take a few days, or indeed until the end of the month, as the club still need to balance the books to make this deal work'

Aye ok Marca.

Good for him good for them, let the backpatting start all round.

I'm happy to wait till it is formal and announced.

'Confirmation might take a few days, or indeed until the end of the month, as the club still need to balance the books to make this deal work'

Aye ok Marca.

Good for him good for them, let the backpatting start all round.

I'm happy to wait till it is formal and announced.
This one saying it's at an advanced stage.

This one saying it's at an advanced stage.

I'm not doubting any of them.

Just happy to see how it all concludes.

edit. It has all been said before btw. The new bit is tebas seemingly ready to accept it. Maybe so. Still has to happen.

So Tebas validates this but says Barca still need to balance the books - I hope City are all over this - at least £150m needs to come off the pay bill before the end of August... and we all know it wont and they will still add on a shitload of new signings... one rule for them and one for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.