Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get this argument.. We’ve just signed a player from a club that he supported all his life, his family are season ticket holders. If he at 25 can move to a new club causing utter outrage and anger then Messi can move to a club and make new friends! Add in to the fact he love Pep so… Not for one minute suggesting he’ll join us but to say he won’t because he has mates at PSG is daft.
Friends do matter though. Messi is a 34 spanish speaking dude. He would be familiar with the coaching staff but which spanish speaker out of rodri, Laporte or ferran would be very close to Messi.

The kid is, for the first time ever, actually available.

No transfer fee. No negotiating with Barca for months bollocks. No him using us for a Barca pay rise.

Once in a fucking lifetime circumstances.

We absolutely have to be bollocks deep in him.

Surely?
Sadly I think City won't. And I dont get it.

Coincidentally, I have been watching the Lord of the Rings films. They are dreadful. This Messi thing feels like one of the CGI characters repeating the phrase "my precious". As they have been, City should keep building a football team, not a circus show in residence.

Quick text to his old man stating that our previous offer is still on the table but we're knocking 50% off the wage package because, well err we can.
Tell him it's a yes or no answer non negotiable and we need his answer tomorrow.
After all these years of us being his woman it's our turn to strap up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.