Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Kane deal is dead from that because Pep literally said "if Tottenham don't want to negotiate then it is finished" there's been nothing whatsoever to suggest spurs want to negotiate. They want to keep him, and if they were to sell, we know from past experience it would be a levys price.

Add in the talk about us only being able to buy one player, a need to sell first and a subsequent comment about having no acceptable bids for the players who want to leave I don't know how anybody is coming out of that with anything remotely positive about Kane.
Bernardo will leave, Pep knows this but is not going to say it. He said we are going to try for kane but Tottenham might not want to sell, that's difficult yes, dead far from it. Only need 1 to leave due to squad room not cash.

Pep has said in his own words that Messi is not in our plans. Looks PSG bound.
He said that he's not in their plans at the moment, which is obviously true. That can change pretty easily. Besides, Messi needs to think about what he needs to do from now on. Who would have expected that Messi was going to leave Barcelona a day ago? Everyone expected him to stay there.

With Grealish coming in and having Foden too, do we really need to go all out to get him? Sure he would be a more than amazing addition but I think PSG will get him as they will pay anything.

He’s a real shit house if he chooses to go to that wank French league instead of re-uniting with Pep in a proper league. They may be able to pay more but to someone like him how can it possibly matter.?

From Peps presser, I'm starting to think it's more and more unlikely we will be shelling out another £120/130 million plus on Kane.

and more and more likely we'd rather do some shrewd business by getting rid of a couple, freeing up some salary space and signing a little Argentine magician on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.