Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just doesn't sit right in this, Barca comes out with this Messi is leaving(with a Montage of his greatest goals for them) yet not one player from the team(that I have seen)has wished him luck in going forward in the future.
Maybe he's playing PSG now, as he did with us last summer.

Knowing PSG want Messi and also need to sell to justify it for FFP… I’d be all over Mbeppé knowing he can go free next season. Offer them £50m lol.

Something just doesn't sit right in this, Barca comes out with this Messi is leaving(with a Montage of his greatest goals for them) yet not one player from the team(that I have seen)has wished him luck in going forward in the future.

Loads wishing him good luck where you been lol.

Busquets said his farewells.

To be honest, as good as Neymar - Mbappe - Messi is, they are literally only defending with 7 outfield players there. Against Reims, Brest and Angers that is no issue. But against City? I think we’d slap them.
I agree, I think they’d take a beating off us. I don’t fear them in and way, shape or form. Messi or no Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.