Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, most PSG fans that I speak to aren't as enthusiastic as yourself.

Cool, sure, but they see it as being potentially damaging to your team. Incredibly infact.
You can find fans of City here who didn't want Messi at all while some were in frenzy. There are even some who think Grealish has more marketing power than Messi. Different people, different opinions.

The PSG fans i know, those on PSG forum are overwhelmingly excited and are rejoicing.

And just for the transfer muppetry it is so good. Nobody is a professional fan and we can't just stay rational all the time nitpicking some details like Messi salary or his age or his lack of back tracking. We want to embrace the fun and dream. If it ends in disaster on the pitch, too bad, the time will come to cry. Now, the time is to enjoy.

Am I in the minority hoping desperately that we sign him? Greatest of all-time for me and the final piece of the jigsaw. Also get the feeling he would prefer us but expecting money (PSG) will determine it.

I just think we should be doing all we can.
It would be a dream signing. It looks like we have decided not to get sucked into the drama this time around.

I think we were convinced he was staying at Barca and moved on at some point over the last year to Jack.

Never say never until he has signed with another club.

Am I in the minority hoping desperately that we sign him? Greatest of all-time for me and the final piece of the jigsaw. Also get the feeling he would prefer us but expecting money (PSG) will determine it.

I just think we should be doing all we can.

It`s only about the money.

If he loves Barca that much he could play for free. Fuck the money grabbing, crocodile tear crying, wanker.

I love how many people refuse to acknowledge Messi literally pays for himself. Messi will help psg pay the wages of those other new signings rather than cost them.

Messi is one of the biggest brands on the planet. we live in a country that has the best and most watched league in the world, some of the very best players and managers around, some of the biggest supported clubs, some of the most tribal and loyal fanbases around yet Messi is still plastered everywhere even here. imagine how much that increases in countries where their domestic game is crap and the country he actually plays in every week. He prints money, any club in the world that isn't run by a bunch of morons and can afford the initial outlay can afford Messi.

It is complete corrupt bollocks that PSG can pay the fees they did for Neymar and Mbappe, pay them the wages they pay them and now pay Messi that huge some of wages in a tinpot league with literally no TV revenue money!?! Only one man to thank it seems……….

PSG has generated roughly the same amount of revenue as we have over the last few years. The Premier league dwarves everything else but their tinpot league isn't as tinpot as we like to think.

I can't believe so many of our fans are so quick to throw out completely unsubstantiated throwaway comments about PSG and FFP after all the shit we get and the subsequent moaning about it on here.

People are so gullible. Messi gets away with murder. If it were anyone else doing this (even Ronaldo), they'd be getting absolute pelters. This highly public Faux heartbreak deserves ridicule.
EmPAMpathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.