Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it helps I have the same sort of mind as you do. If I can’t calculate something for myself it bothers me. Sometimes it’s an error and I’ve spotted it other times the mistake is mine. Occasionally it never gets resolved so I choose to believe that there is something I’ll never understand fully.

With Messi some of what he brings is difficult to asses in cash like how many titles would Barca have won without him.

In terms of accounting Barca’s figures may drop even more than the Messi factor but it won’t all be down to him or vice versa if Barca bring in money via naming the Stadium for example.

So for me I believe the experts on this. There are just too many of them too all be making a mistake or fabricating a story.
Fair enough mate. Just seems too woolly a statement, with far too much conjecture for me to believe, along with the fact the 2m shirt sales is complete nonsense

Regardless of how much he costs or doesn’t cost, I would love to see him playing for us for a couple of seasons

I will say the continued postponing of his flight to Paris and medical are at the very least interesting. Maybe this deal isn’t as wrapped up as people think?
Give over. He used us like a pimp managing his whores to get what he wanted. Mentioned a dozen times on here that he could have taken the legal route to get out of Barca a year ago but no. PSG means one thing, money, they are obviously offering more than we did.

Translation?
Barça make one last proposal to Leo Messi.The Argentine and the club negotiate in the morning an offer that arrives after the farewell.Barça's option is not completely closed

Barça make one last proposal to Leo Messi.The Argentine and the club negotiate in the morning an offer that arrives after the farewell.Barça's option is not completely closed
Lmao wow. But again I wouldn’t be surprised. I rather hom
Stay at barca then go to psg if honest

I don’t get how they can make this final offer at all. They said it was impossible to do it under La Liga regulations so I don’t get what the point is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.