Live games at CitySquare

kunaguero10

just been wondering, do any live games ever get screened on the big screens either side of the club shop?

i can recall watching a few lunchtime games there a couple of years ago, but haven't seen any shown there recently.

have the club just decided not to show any games, or are there certain licensing laws that restrict them from doing so? or do they still show them and I'm never in the right place at the right time!?

cheers

i mean sky games not involving city, pre city games.

i remember arsenal v liverpool being shown, it may have been as part of super sunday, before we played.

do they still show these games on match days, or have they been replaced by the city square entertainment?

mansour's tow ropes said:

i remember arsenal v liverpool being shown, it may have been as part of super sunday, before we played.

do they still show these games on match days, or have they been replaced by the city square entertainment?

You did use that last word in a sarcastic tone didn't you MTW?

Eccles Blue said:

i was talking about Natalie Pike not the other nonsense;)

Eccles Blue said:

Aha, now I understand, although I don't see the attraction myself............. ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
Eccles Blue said:

Aha, now I understand, although I don't see the attraction myself............. ;-)

The excellent interviewing technique, what else?

Eccles Blue said:

The excellent interviewing technique, what else?

Of course. I was momentarily dazzled by the picture of Zab with his bandage!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.