Live on City + Now

Well, I've just finished the first week of my free trial - a spine tingling 0-0 Women's game last weekend, and last night, after taking the lead, the kids concede on 99 mins. The next game had better be a corker!

The standard of production is awful, there is no commentary and no effort to interact with the viewers. The video contents is dire, with little or any significant content. I was really looking forward to this app and waited patiently for it to be released for the Samsung tv, the club needs to have a real look at this, of all the football club tv channels available, ours is the worst. To top all of that off the Samsung app disonnects me every 24 hours, the club said it was an internet issue, BT gave me a new router and checked everything was working for me, and it is, the app is faulty and they don't know what to do to fix it. I will definitely be cancelling,

The standard of production is awful, there is no commentary and no effort to interact with the viewers. The video contents is dire, with little or any significant content. I was really looking forward to this app and waited patiently for it to be released for the Samsung tv, the club needs to have a real look at this, of all the football club tv channels available, ours is the worst. To top all of that off the Samsung app disonnects me every 24 hours, the club said it was an internet issue, BT gave me a new router and checked everything was working for me, and it is, the app is faulty and they don't know what to do to fix it. I will definitely be cancelling,
I'm watching on a Firestick, free from my ERO! I might just get KdB video in and then see what turns up.

Things should improve now they've located that rocket outside the tanning shop on Lord Lane, went passed it the other day and thought I'd been transported to Cape Canaveral, Councillor Fielding will soon be receiving some flack !

Things should improve now they've located that rocket outside the tanning shop on Lord Lane, went passed it the other day and thought I'd been transported to Cape Canaveral, Councillor Fielding will soon be receiving some flack !
Lol!! They’ve christened it Apollo 13. It’s getting ready for blast off.

EDS squad is shockingly young these last few games.

Mostly 17 year olds, 1 or 2 16 year olds, and then some slightly older players who aren't the best as well.

The more "experienced" EDS players didn't even play this game, Pep must have transitioned alot of them to train with first team, otherwise not sure why so many of them (Braaf, Palmer, Bellis of the top of my head) aren't included.

Also was that Egan-Riley as the #6? All 3 top CB academy prospects from U18 playing up now, I guess somebody had to play DM, although they could have tried a back 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.