Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
17% win rate this year (In 12 games!!!) Klopp will be sacked by Christmas, mark my words. His style is not sustainable and his squad is not good enough.

What's amazing too is no European games and already out of both cups. They only have the league left so if they miss out on top four Klopp will very much be on the hot seat.

It will be interesting to see what the fall out toward Klopp will be if they dont get top four. I dont think they will get top 4 either, they aint catching Chelsea I dont think they are good enough to finish above us unless we get more injuries and get bogged down with cup games as a result. I suspect that sadly finishing above the rags will be beyond them. Given that they had no European distractions this season I would have thought a top 4 finish would have been the least they would have deemed acceptable this season.

I love the fact that the Sterling thread on RAWK is locked. The season he is having is killing them, they don't even mention him in the match threads when he scores or makes an assist. He is living proof that they are no longer an attractive club for the very best players.

I love the fact that the Sterling thread on RAWK is locked. The season he is having is killing them, they don't even mention him in the match threads when he scores or makes an assist. He is living proof that they are no longer an attractive club for the very best players.

They haven't been an attractive club for years mate. Even in their greatest PL season, they followed it up by signing Markovic, Lallana, Lovren and Moreno.

Klopp will be at Bayern next season

Do you see the style Liverpool plays? How does that match to a team that has to be dominant in a team like Bayern has to? Klopp with everything he symbols does not match to Bayern.

After Ancelotti it will be a coach like Nagelsmann or even Tuchel, even if I think that Tuchel will not be able to handle both the media and the Bayern officials - when it is a German one. Or one of the international coaches. Not Klopp.

Oh how they guffawed when Klopp responded to why Guardiola might have been at Anfield to watch a Liverpool game with "Maybe Pep wants to watch some good football!"

On the evidence of the last few games, I don't think Pep will need to go too far to watch some good football!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.