Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Tothenham.

I think Spurs are better than the candle lighters, but they don't have the depth. Kane is injured and they are just managing to draw. A full strength Spurs team are better than Liverpool.

In their last title winning season I'm sure they had the record for most penalty kicks?

In their last title winning season I'm sure they had the record for most penalty kicks?

It wouldn't surprise me. The media wankfest if they won the league is making me feel sick already.

Looking greatcat present, too reliant on sturridges form, and not enough depth in the squad to see it to the end without a lot of Leicester style luck IMHO. We may very well have to put up with the whole 'champions at Xmas' bollocks again though.

Looking greatcat present, too reliant on sturridges form, and not enough depth in the squad to see it to the end without a lot of Leicester style luck IMHO. We may very well have to put up with the whole 'champions at Xmas' bollocks again though.

OH ffs, are you telling me we'll have to hope that they don't use the same doctor or associate with the same far east bookies as last season Leicester?

Them and the Arse, although the Arse will probably collapse like the bottle merchants they are. Both of them are serious title contenders.
Them not play in Europe at all is the main reason they are so dangerous. I just hope they go long in both domestic cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.